Let The Sun Pay
Your Power Bills
Green Energy, Better Lives
For years, our solar solutions have been powering customers and communities to generate power for their need and enabling financial independence from monthly bills. We offer a wide range of consumer solutions tailor-made for the needs of every customer.
Grid Connected Solar Rooftops
The grid-connected solar system is a battery-less photovoltaic (PV) based system for a range of establishments from small residential and commercial rooftops to large scale utilities in industries. This is a pragmatic solution for consumers with uninterrupted grid supply who wish to reduce power bills.
Grid-connected system operates such that-
If solar is generating:
- Enough power, no power will be drawn from grid.
- Excess power, power will be exported to the grid.
- Partial load, remaining power will be drawn from grid.
- No power, grid will be source of supply.
- There is no storage of power.
Features and Facts
- Permanent shield against ever increasing grid power tariffs
- Easy to install and battery-free system with no recurring costs
- Quick payback period of 3 to 4 years
- Reliable and durable with a life of more than 25 years
- Negligible operation and maintenance (O&M) costs
- Income tax benefits for business account and commercial entities
Did You Know?
Per unit production cost of grid-connected solar system is less than Rs.2/kWh against current grid tariff of Rs 10 – 13 /kWh!
Off – Grid Solar Rooftops
Tired of facing frequent power cuts? Want an independent back-up system?
Off-grid solar systems are recommended for locations with frequent power outages. These work independently of the main grid utilizing battery storage. An off-grid system consists of solar PV Array, battery, and Power Conditioning Unit (PCU).
Solar energy is converted to power and stored in the batteries, which is utilized on priority in the absence of main grid supply, upto a certain level of battery discharge. Off-grid solar power systems are designed to charge the battery bank via charge controllers to provide necessary backup. If battery drains below a certain level and solar energy is not available, the Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) switches a source of power to mains, to have enough backup for emergency.
Solar Water Pumps
Features and Facts
- No grid electricity required for water supply
- Unattended operation with incredibly low maintenance
- No need of replacing existing pumps
- Dry running protection
- Energy efficient pump controllers
- Exceptionally reliable with long operating life
Solar Water Heaters
|Model||No. of Tubes||Serves||Area Required (NS x EW)|
|100 LPD||10||2 – 3||77″ x 36″|
|150 LPD||15||3 – 4||77″ x 52″|
|200 LPD||20||5 – 6||77″ x 69″|
|250 LPD||25||7 – 8||77″ x 85″|
|300 LPD||30||9 – 10||77″ x 99″|
|500 LPD||32||12 – 15||82″ x 100″|
- Reliable & Durable
- Easy installation and maintenance-free
- 2 mm GI tank, for hard water applications
- Completely safe
- Strong frame design
- Wide range of variety for different needs – 100 LPD to 500 LPD
- Electrical backup facility (optional)
Our Other Offerings
Solar Street Lights